Our client is a designer, manufacturer and installer of high-end bespoke interiors. They are currently looking for a designer with experience in joinery to become a part of their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will have the opportunity to see your designs come to life as you take projects from concept stage, through to completion.
- You will collaborate with architects and award-winning designers we have long standing professional relationships with, as well as working with an ever-increasing circle of new ones too.
- You will need to understand the requirements of their initial designs and turn them into accurate and detailed technical drawings in 2D. These drawings are used at all stages of a project, and feasibility to creating the blueprints for manufacturing and instructions for site installation.
Our client is currently growing and this role is needed to assist with their success and increase in customers over the last few years.
• Detailed understanding and previous experience with AutoCAD are essential
• A good understanding of furniture production methods and materials
• Previous experience with a Joinery role essential
• Previous experience working for a principal contractor advantageous
To apply, please contact the team at A4 Plus, March, Cambridgeshire or send a CV and we will be in contact within 48 hours.
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits