A4 Plus are currently working with a highly reputable business based in Peterborough. We are currently looking for a CAD Systems Administrator to join their team on a contract basis.
This role is a great opportunity to assist our client at a busy time. The company is transitioning to an engineering lead philosophy, with formal change control driven from Engineering as an eBOM, into the companies ERP systems and require additional staff to ensure this happens within the original timeline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and create Bill of Materials (eBOM) to automatically populate ERP while ensuring this is aligned with parts procurement
- CAD Drawings to be updated and retained
- Define sub assembly categories for entire product range
- Define project plan and resource require to implement transition
- Output accurate eBOM for each product
This role is office based, 40 hours per week over 5 days. We are offering a competitive salary between £12.00 - £16.00 per hour dependent on experience. This role is expected to last between 2-3 months.
Successful applicants must have:
- Proficiency of SolidWorks PDM
- Experience of SolidWorks CAD, 3D and 2D
- Understanding of BOM Structure and complex assembly design.
Automotive design experience is desirable but not essential.
Please apply and we will be in contact with successful applicants within 48 hours.