We’re working with a successful, Lincolnshire based business, who need to expand their design team with a CAD Technician.
AutoCAD proficiency and a good understanding, preferably with hand-on experience, of manufacture and production is essential.
So, if you’re a Design Engineer, Draughtsperson, or CAD Technician looking for an exciting new challenge this could be the role for you.
Our client is a well-established company, with extensive manufacturing capability and are expanding their existing team due to continued growth and success.
As well as a competitive salary, they offer a profit share scheme, and other benefits.
In this role you’ll be required to produce engineering drawings for manufacture. It could be modification work, or new designs and product development.
The role demands some independent working, high attention to detail with experience in design, manufacture and production.
You will need:
- Strong experience in CAD (AutoCAD)
- 2D Drawing experience in a manufacturing environment
- Hands-on engineering experience is an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Please speak to A4 Plus for further details, or apply and we’ll be in contact within 48 working hours.