Our Client operates in the Construction Industry, supplying a range of pre-cast concrete flooring systems including suspended, and beam and block systems. They offer the most comprehensive insulated flooring systems on the market and pride themselves on their ability to react quickly and their technical competence. They’re now looking for a CAD Technician to join their friendly team of Designers to share the workload.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Designing and producing flooring layouts for Clients using both Revit and AutoCAD. You will be required to create 2D line drawings using the mentioned software.
- Providing a prompt and efficient service. Our Client has a very quick turnaround for all quotations with the standard being 1-2 days.
- Quality Control for your own and your colleagues work.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to read and understand Architectural and Engineering drawings
- Have previous experience in, or knowledge of, the Building/Construction industry
- Previous experience working with Revit, AutoCAD or other design software
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a small team
- Working hours:
- 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Thursday
- 8:00am – 4:00pm, Friday
- 30 minute lunch break
- 22 Days Holiday Entitlement
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offer of role-related training courses