We are currently working with a highly reputable company who are specialists in the water industry. They are based in Cork, Republic of Ireland and are looking for a Draughtsperson to work on General Arrangements (GA’s) on a fixed term 12 month contract basis, with the possibility of a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, thriving business. We are interested in speaking to individuals who have working experience with Revit, additionally if you have experience working within the water industry this would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Hold a Safe Pass
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Produce detailed 3D Models using Revit, additionally providing 2D sheet drawing from these models.
- Show good understanding of P&ID's, Hydraulic profiles and how to produce them.
- Assist in dimensional measurement studies.
- Assist in prototype builds and analysis.
- Participation in Lean/Six Sigma improvement teams.
- Perform research to select standard components in design.
- Hybrid working
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Competitive Salary ranging from €30,000 to €45,000 per annum depending on experience.
A full job description is available, if you are interested in this position please hit apply and we will be in contact. Alternatively contact Lauren at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire) for more details.