A4 Plus are currently working with a well-established, successful business based in Peterborough who are looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join their team.
You will be joining a distinguished industry specialist with over 30 years’ experience and growth in their field. They are a contract provider of M&E design, planning, installation, and maintenance services to customers.
As an Electrical Contracts manager, you will be managing electrical projects from inception to completion. This can be broken down into three key areas below:
- Preparing tenders for clients and commercial bids to help bring in new business
- Developing and presenting project proposals, assisting with quotations and estimates.
- Agreeing Budgets and Timescales with the customer
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts.
Management, Installation and Commissioning:
- Managing Construction and Installation schedules and budgets
- Attending Site meetings to monitor progress
- Responding quickly and efficiently to project interruptions and problems
- Making sure projects meet agreed technical standards
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client’s own representatives
- Working at customer sites when required to oversee Installation
We are looking for an Experienced Electrical Engineer, who is looking to take ownership of projects and make them their own.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, and fantastic bonus scheme. Their offices are modern, clean with good parking and road accessibility.
To apply please send a full CV or call A4 Plus in March for more details.