We are currently working with a leading engineering business based in Peterborough who are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team on a Permanent, Full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established, successful business, and to join a team of enthusiastic skilled engineers. You will be working in an exciting industry, working at the cutting edge of turbine technology.
- Design and develop product portfolio for steam turbine generator packages within the oil/gas and power sectors
- Design and develop electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, block diagrams, logic diagrams, and electrical drawings utilising SolidWorks Electrical CAD package.
- Design and develop 3D models for cable routing, cable tray routing, instrumentation layouts and other layout drawings required
- Deliver customer solutions in line with project specifications.
- Support Operations to resolve assembly or functionality issues.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Electrical and instrument design, component selection and implementation.
- SolidWorks Electrical (Or equivalent) CAD package experience
- Degree or HNC/HND in electrical/electronic engineering
- BS7671 18TH Edition – Requirements for Electrical Installations
- AutoCAD Electrical or another 2D CAD Package
This position offers a generous salary and package. For full job description and details, please apply or contact James at A4 Plus in March. This is an onsite full time position.