We are currently working with an advanced engineering business based in Milton Keynes who are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their team on a Permanent, Full-time basis.
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and process driven to join our client in their purpose-built Electronics facility as a Senior Electronics Engineer. You will need to have experience and a high level of understanding of electrical and Electronic systems that are used within the Automotive, Motorsport or Aerospace industries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding and successful company in the automotive industry. They have some of the brightest minds in engineering work with them to deliver high quality service and performance.
- Work closely with Chassis Electronics designers to meet the requirements of our clients Engineering function
- Mentor Engineers and Junior Engineers
- Carry out fault investigation and resolution of allocated issues
- Be responsible for the design, test, specification and calibration of Electrical and Electronic components across Power Train Projects
Knowledge and Skills:
- Hold a degree or HNC/HND in an electrical/electronic discipline
- Experience using CAD harness packages and PCB design tools such as Altium and Unigraphics NX (also known as Siemens NX) would be beneficial
- Competent in producing Technical documentation and specifications
- Good knowledge of sensor technologies
- Private Health insurance scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace nursery
- On site gym and fitness classes
Salary of up to £50,000 per annum
This position offers a generous salary and benefits. Sounds interesting? For full details about this role, please contact Lauren at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire) or apply to this advert.