Now in our 30th year, A4 Plus is a Design Consultancy providing mechanical design expertise both at our fully-equipped design studio/workshop facility in March (Cambs), as well as our customers offices via our technical recruitment department. Our integral workshop allows us to build and develop prototypes so that we can deliver to customers a full design pack alongside actual parts and working equipment.
We’re looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic individual to integrate into the business as our Executive Assistant on a part-time basis, and make a real difference to our small team in this challenging, fast-paced, solutions-driven environment. Being a team player is integral to how we operate as a business, from apprentices right the way up to our Managing Director.
Working alongside the MD, you’ll be assisting with business growth in many ways and reporting on vital business stats to help measure and monitor performance. You’ll need a flexible and progressive attitude, an ability to anticipate outcomes to help mitigate issues and effectively problem solve using your initiative with a sensible, logical and cost conscious attitude.
Essential to this post is having an eye for detail, commercial awareness, being a self-starter and willing to take ownership, responsibility and accountability for the work assigned to you from start to finish.
- PA to the Managing Director
- Strategy & Performance Reporting
- Office Management & Administration
- Quality System Management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking ownership and accountability for work assigned to them with excellent customer service ability, written/verbal communication skills with high attention to detail. An ability to organise and prioritise effectively, competent in the use of business software, such as Microsoft Office software suite. An ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, problem solve and work under pressure.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Long service holiday benefit.
- Flexible working as appropriate