A4 Plus are currently working with a well-respected engineering consulting business. Who are looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their team in Rutland.
This position is for a highly regarded, independent company that consults on some of the most recognised buildings and structures in the UK.
For this role the successful candidate will need
- Hold a BEng/BSc in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Have previous experience in working with steel, masonry, timber and concrete
- Hold a BTEC level in construction or similar related subject
- Liaise with clients, architects, engineers, contractors and manufacturers
- With guidance of an engineer prepare own designs, drawings, project documents and calculations
- Attend design team meetings and site projects
- Assist with bid proposals
This role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £25,000.00 depending on experience.
- Private Health insurance scheme
- Pension contributions
We are looking for a creative and motivated person who is looking to thrive as a Structural Engineer and be actively involved in a wide range of building projects from inception to completion. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work across residential, commercial and industrial sectors. If this opportunity is of any interest, please make contact to discuss further.
For full details about this role, please contact Lauren at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire) or apply to this advert.