Health and Safety Manager
We are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a successful engineering business based in Peterborough.
Do you want to work for a successful, growing business with a great reputation? Are you looking for a challenging role, where your contributions are valued and will contribute directly to the success of company projects? Are you looking for a supportive team, and a excellent work environment?
You will be responsible for development and implementing Health and Safety best practice across the company. Our client provides Electrical and Mechanical engineering services to companies across the UK, so experience in a similar field is essential.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all consultative documents/policies/procedures regarding Health & Safety are up to date and relevant changes notified to the Senior Management Team
- Preparing and implementing Health and Safety strategies and develop internal policy in conjunction with the Director with H&S responsibilities and the company Managing Director
- Managing the day to day activities of the safety department
- Keeping ISO Certification up to date
- Providing clear leadership for the development of a safe working environment for all company employees and visitors
Experience in a similar role is essential.
Location is Peterborough with travel to other sites needed.
For more information please apply, or contact A4 Plus in March Cambridgeshire.