A4 Plus are in a period of growth and taking on new projects, therefore looking for a new team member to join us on the next stage of our journey. We’re a successful Design Consultancy in March, Cambridgeshire founded in 1990. We’re a highly regarded consultancy providing Mechanical design expertise to businesses at our fully equipped design studio and workshop facility.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious person who is looking to thrive as a Junior Project Design Engineer and become an important part of small design team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work on varied and unique projects, where your opinion will be required, valued and encouraged.
- Interacting directly with our customers and providing high-quality service to them
- CAD Drafting and Detailing on a variety of projects
- Design and Concept work for a variety of products and ideas.
- Check CAD Models and Drawings for conformance to project requirement/client standards
- Experience in at least one CAD package (Inventor or SolidWorks) is essential
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly gaining different projects;
- Proactively solve problems and find solutions when working on projects and for the business in general
We assist on everything from large scale projects for multinational businesses, to assisting entrepreneurs with prototyping/proof of concept, and everything in between. If you are a driven person looking to take a next step in your career and this opportunity is of any interest, please make contact to discuss further.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary up to £30,000 DOE
- Free on-site parking
- Extra days of holiday for long serving staff
- A modern and open plan design studio with hardware/software and kitchen facilities
For full details about this role, please contact James at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire) or apply to this advert.