Lead Site Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity to join a thriving Peterborough business as a Lead Site Engineer. Their team is expanding due to success within their sector (Liquid and Power Process Solutions)
If you have a recognised mechanical engineering qualification, and experience within a supervisory capacity.
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure activities undertaken on sites are carried out to the highest practicable safety standards and delivered to programme.
- Attending site carrying out surveys, quotations for installations and remedial work.
- Provide, monitor and control labour, plant and materials to meet the programme.
- Monitor and instruct direct and subcontractor workforce, identifying training requirements and ensuring only trained, competent and authorised persons are completing assigned tasks and operating equipment/ plant.
- Build and develop the team to deliver all aspects of the project requirements.
- Deliver the project in line with the agreed work scope and requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a strong people manager.
- Have a multi-skilled engineering experience.
- Experience of installing equipment at site
- Ideally experienced within food, beverage or utility industries.
- Full Valid Driving Licence
Salary is £45,000 + Benefits
For full details, and to apply please send a Full CV. We will respond within 48 hours.