A4 Plus are currently working with a highly reputable business based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire who are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join them. You will be joining a building services consultancy specialising in mechanical and electrical services and advice to a variety of clients.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be working alongside the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Associate and Directors in assisting them on projects from inception to completion.
This position requires an individual to assist with the following:
- Project management
- Producing detailed specifications and schedules
- Production of mechanical, electrical and public health designs
- Reviewing on-site installations and interim inspections
- Liaising with clients
- Working with the CAD department when required to do so
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with AutoCAD and Revit software
- Knowledge and understanding of the current British Standards and UK Building Regulations
- Hold a BEng/BSc in Engineering with experience working within the Building Services Industry
- Must be English speaking and eligible to work in the UK
As a mechanical design Engineer, there is the opportunity for progression within the company. This company is based in Chesham and you are expected to work from their offices.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, thriving business. Competitive Salary ranging from £30,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
To apply please send a CV or call Lauren at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire) for more details.