Based in King’s Lynn, our client has been trading for nearly 30 years. They’ve developed a strong reputation for the design, manufacture, and installation of high-quality food handling, preparation, processing, and packaging equipment.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced design engineer to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. This role will involve some, on site, and some home working.
- Experienced in SOLIDWORKS user, preferably with PDM experience
- Experienced in the design of food processing systems
- Site Surveying (Preferably with some Cloud Point experience)
- Structural Design (ANSYS)
- Management of installation sites
- Process design knowledge (P&ID’s, control integration, instrumentation)
Other Desirable Skills
- Consultancy related activity
- Project Management
- Risk Assessment
- DSEAR Compliance
This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to represent our client across the UK. You will be able to help businesses achieve DSEAR accreditation, using your experienced Design knowledge. You will join a collaborative, successful team that is growing year on year.
For full details please call James at A4 plus or apply to this position.
Salary - £42,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
Full Time Position, with site, office, and remote working.