A4 Plus have an excellent and unique opportunity based in Huntingdon. We are currently looking for Design Engineers to work on a contract (approximately 6 months) for a highly regarded client.
We are looking for candidates with experience of Surface Modelling, or experience of designing Mould Tools. Good SolidWorks experience is essential.
- Deliver engineering designs, taking method of manufacturing into account.
- Support projects, taking a lead when necessary.
- Produce technical documents, reports and presentations for both internal and external use (work instructions, job packs, etc.).
- Provide technical support to sales, customers and production. Ensure a close working relationship with sales making sure that customer needs are met.
- Research and investigate technologies and processes to ensure that the Company remains aware of latest developments.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination with customers and suppliers.
- Ensure technical specifications are available for all relevant project and production equipment/ materials.
- Ensure that development work is reported and stored in the Technical Library.
- Identify and source Regulations and Standards to support product development.
- Create, review and sign off test reports and CofC’s.
This role is based at the Clients Huntingdon offices, however remote candidates will be considered (ability to travel to the site is essential)
For Full Details, please contact James at A4 Plus. To apply please respond to this advert per site instructions.