Multiskilled Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
We have a great opportunity to join a thriving business, who are hiring due to growth. Working alongside a small engineering team, you will provide vital services for the company who specialise in the manufacture and installation of process equipment for liquid/powder processing industries.
You will carry out planned field service activities of all types including installations, service, breakdowns and commissioning support as well as:
- Identifying the root cause of any issues, and implementing preventative solutions
- Maintenance of factory equipment
- Effectively communicating with the customer and office to inform them of progress.
- Work to all standards, H/S procedures and quality requirements of the customer.
As well as being a highly motivated self-starter we are looking for someone with multi-skilled engineering experienced. You will also need:
- 18th Edition
- Recognised Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualifications
- PAT testing experience
- A full UK Driving Licence.
You will be provided with a company vehicle, and competitive salary. There are also good progression/career development opportunities.
To apply please send a full CV and we will respond within 48 working hours.