A4 Plus are currently working with a very successful business based in Harlow, Essex. They are currently looking for a Product Development Engineer to join their expanding team.
This role is to assist the company with the development of new products for the North American marketplace. Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to join them at this exciting phase of history.
- Engineer products assigned to you within a set time frame
- Own the NPI timeline from the concept stage to completion
- Prepare prototypes using 3D Printing Technology and various other techniques.
- Produce Engineering drawings and product specifications
- Engage with manufacturers to ensure the high-quality standards of the company are adhered to
- Generate technical files for each product, in our product management system
- Occasionally visit manufacturers within the supply chain (can include overseas travel)
- Produce installation instructions, product labels, etc to comply with regulatory standards
- Create and manage Charge Orders for product improvements
- Other responsibilities when required
In order to be successful in this application you will need to have:
- Experience in the use of SolidWorks Software
- Experience as working as a Product Design Engineer
- Electrical Product Design experience (Desirable)
- The ability to recognise and design to relevant industry standards
- A creative and enthusiastic attitude towards design and engineering.
- The ability to work well as a team, and be able to constructively contribute ideas
- Knowledge of product testing
For full information please contact A4 Plus or apply to this advert with your CV.