A4 Plus are looking for an outstanding Project Engineer to join a thriving business based in Great Gransden (near St Neots and Cambourne). This is a great permanent opportunity for a skilled Project Engineer to join our clients existing projects team.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are successful, you will be working at an innovative company who are a market leader in manufacturing for the food industry.
As a Project Engineer you will be the main point of contact for customers and will manage projects from inception to completion. You will be responsible for project making sure it runs in a finically aware manner and ensuring the project is in line with the overall project budget.
For this role the successful candidate will need:
- Experience of the Food Processing sector or Process engineering is desirable.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, steam services and fluid mechanics along with a basic understanding of electrical control systems would be highly beneficial.
- Hold a UK Driving License
- Have knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislations that apply to industrial machinery equipment and installations.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, thriving business. Competitive Salary ranging from £35,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience. This is an office-based role but will require visits to customer sites. Overnight UK trips, and overseas travel may also be a requirement of this position.
A full job description is available, if you are interested in this position please hit apply and we will be in contact. Alternatively contact Lauren at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire) for more details.