Are you an experienced Project Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while leading exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire your team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for a competent Project Engineer to take the lead of our projects and provide day-to-day oversight and support all engineering and technical functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Project Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Prepare, schedule, monitor and coordinate the assigned engineering projects
- Interact with clients on a daily basis
- Find out about clients' needs and wants
- Manage the project resource plan and budget
- Manage project issues, risks and actions
- Liaise with third parties to collaborate
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Coordinate with external stakeholders.
Project Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Project Engineer
- HNC/HND qualification
- Any additional Project Management Certifications will be considered an advantage
- Hands on experience with design and visualisations software such as Inventor
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent time management skills.