We have a great opportunity to join a thriving engineering business as a Project Manager. You will be responsible for delivery of “start to completion” projects in the liquid & powder process & food industry in the UK.
Main Duties of this role include:
- Lead the successful delivery of multi-disciplinary complex projects within collaborative delivery teams.
- Client-side project management, including stakeholder, H&S, risk, quality, schedule, and contract management.
- Manages all phases of projects from sales handover to project sign off on completion.
- Ensure projects are delivered to the satisfaction of the client for quality, cost, and time.
- Manages one or more very complex projects.
- Carry out preconstruction site assessments detailing all aspects of CDM and EHS regulations.
- Support and manage the project team ensuring appropriate resources are provided on projects, meeting the client and business requirements.
- Actively manage subcontractors and resources remote from the core project team.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and members of the internal cross-functional team.
- Support business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with clients, stakeholders and members of the multi-disciplinary project team.
- Manage the efficient delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards.
- Manages other Project Engineers.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A project management qualification such as PRINCE 2 or APM. Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage, pharmaceutical, Industrial & chemical industry.
- Experience in the design and delivery of medium to large scale projects.
- Project / business management experience, ideally within the food, beverage, brewery, bakery, dairy and utility industries.
- Experience delivering projects through the full project life-cycle
This role includes a company car/car allowance as well as a competitive salary.
To apply for this role please send a full CV and we will respond within 48 hours.