About A4 Plus:
Founded in 1990, A4 Plus Limited is a Design Consultancy providing mechanical design expertise both at our fully-equipped design studio/workshop facility, as well as our customers offices via our Technical Recruitment department. Our workshop allows us to build and develop prototypes so that we can deliver to customers the full design pack alongside actual parts and working equipment.
The Recruitment Executive will be an important member of our team here at A4 Plus as you will help us grow the business – this department will be yours to shape and grow in your own style. You will be the vital link between new and existing clients and candidates, providing 360 recruitment on all placements. You will be generating new sales and nurturing our existing client base to gain business for A4 Plus whilst remaining friendly and approachable. Join a small, friendly team of Design Engineers in a modern office whilst having the opportunity to occasionally work from home once settled into the role.
An agreed commission plan will be in place, so the more you place with clients and candidates, the more you could earn! You will need to be able to hit agreed targets and to work independently as you manage the recruitment department.
As a full 360 recruiter, you’ll be looking after the recruitment department as a whole. Main responsibilities include;
- Client and Candidate relationship management
- CRM/database management
- Sales. This includes nurturing existing clients and introducing new business/clients, negotiating rates and attending on-site visits.
- Review of all job applications/CVs, providing feedback and organising interviews
- Marketing of the business/department, including social media, creating and posting adverts
- Keeping up to date with legislation changes
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, both internally and externally
The successful Candidate will have the following:
- Have a good level of education
- Have previous 360 recruitment experience (within an agency would be beneficial)
- Willing to contact potential customers on the phone and sell our recruitment service
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience using a CRM system
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when talking to people of all levels
- Technical/Engineering recruitment experience desirable
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:30)
- Fully furnished, modern and open plan office with kitchen facilities on site
- Some remote working once settled into the role
- Overtime available
- Pension contribution scheme
- Commission structure to be agreed
- Free Parking