Our client is delivering an environmentally friendly, innovative cleaning solution empowering their customers to reduce risk, waste and their carbon footprint. They are at an exciting stage with successful products being sold to some of the world’s most recognizable automotive businesses, expanding into new markets and territories and now growing their team.
We are recruiting an Senior Engineer, who wants to join this journey and help the business continue to innovate, grow and success.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Engineer to contribute to engineering operations. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of projects, products, and services.
- Provide technical expertise to all departments and customers.
- Address intricate technical challenges and devise engineering solutions.
- Conduct technical discussions at customer sites.
- Undertake assignments on medium to large manufacturing sites.
- Assume responsibility for plant planning, installation, and commissioning.
- Demonstrate a proficient grasp of project and process engineering.
- Strategize and oversee engineering projects, meticulously managing timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate resources, equipment, and materials effectively for successful project completion.
- Nurture extensive cross-team collaboration, engaging with pre-sales, commercial, operations, and service teams.
- Ensure products meet stringent customer requirements, regulatory compliance, and quality standards.
- Identify and mitigate a spectrum of risks, encompassing technical and project-related aspects.
- Continuously enhance processes for optimal engineering efficiency, quality, and effectiveness.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A degree-level qualification, or similar, in a mechanical engineering related discipline.
- Substantial experience working in an engineering department.
As well as a benefits packages, we are also offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 per year, DOE.
To apply please contact James at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire)