About the Company:
Value driven, our Client is a global leader of smart product systems and services for the treatment of mission-critical infrastructural and agricultural areas. With their extensive experience, they offer a wide variety of products from their own vehicles to innovative attachable and demountable devices for individual vehicle equipment. Their tailored support and service programme offers excellent solutions to almost every challenge.
To efficiently deal with customer enquiries regarding repair and maintenance of vehicles, schedule field engineers and order parts to respond to service calls promptly and efficiently to achieve maximum sales.
- Answer incoming customer calls and emails to log maintenance requests or report breakdowns within the agreed time limit
- Responsible for engineers’ day to day work and utilisation and assist proactively with achieving a high level of first-time fix.
- Schedule service engineers to respond to customer calls, using knowledge of the length of time, complexity of jobs and customers contractual service level agreements.
- Be able to discuss minor technical queries or explain technical situations with customers in a user-friendly manner
- Prioritise and coordinate customer requests, maximising engineer utilisation
- Plan and ensure efficient delivery of contract, planned and rework service jobs.
- Make outgoing calls to follow up on quotations and check that the customer is satisfied with the service given
- Raise and issue pro-forma and final invoices within the agreed timescales.
- Deal with the paperwork necessary for tracking service calls and parts orders, ensuring that engineer’s parts are correctly ordered and allocated.
- Chase parts back orders for all outstanding jobs as required ensuring good customer service.
The Successful Candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Engineering knowledge of plant or capital vehicles
- Experience of working hands on and/or a qualification in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a telephone scheduling role or workshop planning
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Good standard of education with level 2 in English and Maths, preferably at least a level 3 qualification in a related subject
- Ability to deal with a busy call desk and respond to pressure situations quickly
- Good IT skills, with SAP knowledge an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Flexible regarding working tasks and hours
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
- Required to work on a rota basis to cover the opening hours of 7:30am – 5pm
- 32 days Holidays (inc. bank holidays)
- Employer pension contribution at 4%
- Life Assurance and Health Care Scheme
- All hours worked above contractual basic hours are treated and paid as overtime