A new Permanent position has arisen for at a well-respected engineering consulting business based in Rutland. They are currently looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team.
Our client is a highly regarded, independent company that consults on some of the most recognised buildings and structures in the UK.
For this role the successful candidate will need
- Prior experience within a consultancy-based role
- Hold a BEng/BSc in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience in the use of Tedds and AutoCAD
- Have previous experience in working with masonry, timber and concrete
- Hold a Membership of the ICE or IstructE
- Hold a clean driving licence and use of a car
- Attend design team meetings and site projects
- Liaise closely with clients, architects, engineers, contractors and manufacturers
- Assist with bid proposals
- Carry out detailed design and analysis on a range of projects
This role is a full time, permanent position, with a salary of up to £50,000.00 depending on experience.
- Private Health insurance scheme
- Pension contributions
We are looking for a creative and motivated individual who will become an important part of this company, including aiding the development of more junior members of the team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work across residential, commercial and industrial sectors. If this opportunity is of any interest, please make contact to discuss further.
For full details about this role, please contact Lauren at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire) or apply to this advert.