A4 Plus are currently working with a well-established, respected employer in Bedfordshire who are looking for a Technical Manager to join their engineering team.
Experience of Pressure Vessels is essential for this rewarding and challenging position. You will be responsible for ensuring the high-quality standards of the business are maintained, and that all pressure vessels conform the regulations.
This client offers progression opportunities, stability and a competitive salary/benefits package.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of all relevant records, codes and procedure relating to the company’s compliance and conformity to ASME, and PD5500.
- Issue and manager pressure vessel quality plans.
- Perform physical inspections and control the record for Incoming pressure vessel materials and certifications.
- Preparation of quality plans for welding procedure qualification activities.
- To assume the day-to-day control of the business quality systems in place and consider new systems as appropriate.
- Inspection of all welding activities and maintenance of consumable records.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Hold a degree or HNC in Engineering
- Knowledge and experience of pressure vessels
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, thriving business. Competitive Salary ranging from £40,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
A full job description is available, if you are interested in this position please hit apply and we will be in contact. Alternatively contact Lauren at A4 Plus (March, Cambridgeshire) for more details