Our Client is a pre cast concrete manufacturer based in March. Operating in the Construction industry, they offer the most comprehensive insulated flooring systems on the market and pride themselves on their ability to react quickly and their technical competence. They are now seeking highly motivated Trainee Designers to join their successful team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Producing product layout drawings using both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Issuing drawings with covering letters/emails
- Contacting Clients, Architects & Engineers via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
- Amend drawings in accordance with Client’s instructions
- Update Database
- Seek advice from Senior Designers/Engineers
- Raising Adjustments on orders to suit customer’s requirements
- Communicating relevant information to other departments
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your Line Manager or Director
The Ideal Candidate will have..
- An excellent work ethic
- An essential attention to detail
- A methodical approach to work
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good time management and a sense of urgency
- Previous building design experience (Advantageous)
Working Hours are: Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm & Fridays: 8:00am – 4:00pm (including 30 minute lunch break):
- 22 days holiday entitlement
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offer of role-related training courses
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly enthusiastic and willing individual to start a career in the building industry and work alongside experienced professionals.